Information We Collect
We collect two types of information from our users: Personal Information and Non-Personal Information.
- Personal Information
“Personal Information” is data that can be used to identify or contact an individual. We may collect Personal Information such as your name, email address, phone number, and billing information when you register for an account, sign up for our newsletter, or purchase our Services.
- Non-Personal Information
“Non-Personal Information” is data that cannot be used to identify or contact a specific individual. We may collect Non-Personal Information such as IP addresses, browser types, device types, operating systems, access times, and pages visited on our Site.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
- Providing, maintaining, and improving our Services;
- Processing transactions and sending related information;
- Responding to your inquiries and providing customer support;
- Personalizing your experience on our Site;
- Communicating with you about our products, services, promotions, and events;
- Detecting and preventing fraud, abuse, and other security issues;
- Analyzing usage patterns and trends to better understand how users interact with our Site and Services; and
- Complying with legal obligations and enforcing our terms of service.
How We Share Your Information
We may share your information with third parties in the following situations:
- With service providers, contractors, or partners who assist us in providing our Services;
- As required by law or in response to legal processes, such as subpoenas or court orders;
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, your safety, or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, reorganization, bankruptcy, or other similar event, your information may be transferred to another entity; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Data Retention and Security
We retain your information for as long as necessary to provide our Services, comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We take reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, alteration, or destruction.
Our Site may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these websites. Please review the privacy policies of any third-party websites you visit.
Codepunch Ltd, International House, 6 South Molton St, MAYFAIR, London, United Kingdom, W1K 5QF
Depending on your jurisdiction, you may have certain rights regarding your Personal Information, including:
- Access: You may have the right to request access to the Personal Information we hold about you.
- Rectification: You may have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate or incomplete Personal Information about you.
- Erasure: You may have the right to request that we delete your Personal Information under certain circumstances.
- Restriction: You may have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your Personal Information under certain circumstances.
- Data Portability: You may have the right to request that we provide you with a copy of your Personal Information in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format or transmit it to another controller.
- Objection: You may have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Information under certain circumstances.
- Withdraw Consent: If you have provided your consent to the processing of your Personal Information, you may have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before withdrawal.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com. We may need to verify your identity before processing your request.
Our Site and Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
Codepunch is headquartered in [Country] and may process your Personal Information in the country where it was collected, as well as other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding data protection may be less stringent than the laws in your country. By using our Site or Services and providing us with your information, you consent to the transfer of your information to these countries.